Worbla’s KobraCast Art – The perfect modelling material
Worbla’s® KobraCast Art
is just like all the products of the Worbla’s® Art Series it is produced solvent-free produced and to proceed and contains no hazardous substances.
It is activated by heat (best approx. 80-90 °C / 175-195 °F) and can be shaped easily by hand or even thermoformed. WKA can be re-activated as often as you like and all leftovers can be re-used so there is almost no waste. Worbla’s® KobraCast Art contains strong heat activated glue which means it sticks very well to itself and to other materials if treated properly.
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Easy, safe and clean to handle, also for beginners
- Extremely stretchable when activated, allowing to cast organic shapes including undercuts. Stays flexible but inherently stable after cooling down
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as you want (best approx. 80-90°C / 175-195°F)
- It contains extra heat-activated glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure of the heat
- Surface provides for example good adherence for glass colors & spray paint; you can sew through it quite easily for attaching furs, fabrics and more
- All leftover can be re-used and the product can be stored under normal conditions (dry; room temperature) for months